No returns will be accepted without a Return Merchandise Authorization number clearly written on the outside of the package and also noted within.
Please call our Customer Service Representatives at 800.376.7787 to get your return authorization number.
Process your return through our online RMA processing feature.
- RMA numbers are valid for 30 days from the invoice date, after that time please call in for a new number.
- We will be happy to replace defective merchandise at no charge within 30 days from date of invoice.
- RMA numbers for items that are to be credited or replaced must be requested within 48 hours of receipt of merchandise.
- If you are exchanging merchandise for any reason please include the additional shipping cost of the new merchandise.
- Team Marketplace will not refund return shipping charges except on defective or mis-shipped merchandise.
- If you are returning merchandise other than defective goods or mis-shipped items, you will be subject to a 15% restocking charge.
- Only merchandise authorized for return will be credited to the customer's account. Any additional items or unauthorized merchandise returned will not be credited and will be disposed of at the discretion of Team Marketplace.
- All returns are the responsibility of the customer.Therefore, protect yourself against loss of returned items by sending the package(s) insured mail or insured UPS.
- Orders for custom merchandise cannot be cancelled once processed. Custom merchandise is not returnable for any reason other than defective merchandise.
Inspection of shipments
- Please inspect each shipment on receipt of merchandise against our packing list and the delivery receipt.
- Inspect each piece of equipment for damage.
- Notations of any shortage or damage to the merchandise or packaging must be made on the delivery receipt before signing it.
- Discrepancies or damage that occurred in transit are the common carrier's responsibility, and a claim must be filed.
- All claims must be filed by the customer within 48 hours after receipt of shipment.
- Please inspect poles for visible and concealed damage before signing delivery receipt. Team Marketplace is not responsible for damage after delivery receipt is signed and shipment is accepted.
- Shortages, mis-shipped items, and/or defective goods claims must be reported within 48 hours of receipt of shipment.